This year has been eventful in many ways. And although it has seen a fair share of travel (two trips to Norway and two to Austria, for instance), it is the people I will remember from 2007. Two very significant additions to my life (below) have made this year like none other.
Here’s the list:
- Being an elder at Aarhus Café Church
- Casper, my nephew, born on January 14
- Casting Crowns in concert, Århus
- Graded A (11) for two exams in January
- Katrine – I love you beyond words
- Line and Niels’ wedding
- Mum and Dad in Denmark for Christmas for the first time since 1999
- New Year’s celebration, Copenhagen
- Playing piano at wedding receptions
- Rejoining the Jutland Academic Choir
- Retreat weekend with Århus Café Church
- Session of the Adventist Church in Denmark
- Weekend trip to Vienna
Thanks to all – big and small – who made all this possible. Happy new year!